Whitehall Borough Pool is excited to reopen for the 2023 season!
Pool passes will now be sold ONLINE and IN-PERSON.
Click here for online pool passes!
Necessary documentation for Online Pool Passes:
- Name and birthdate of all patrons
- Photo of all patrons
- Proof of Residency
- Credit Card Information
Please allow 24-48 hours for application processing.
In-person sales will be held in the Community Room as follows:
- Tuesday, April 4 from 5:00-7:00 PM
- Thursday, April 13 from 12:00-2:00 PM
- Saturday, April 15 from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Saturday, May 13 from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 23 from 5:00 PM-7:00 PM
Other Important Dates
- Discount period will run from April 1-May 28 – $10 off Individual Passes and $25 off Family Passes
- Regular pricing will run from May 30-June 30
- Pool Passes will not be sold after July 1
- Water Aerobics Registration: Residents – May 3, 2023 9:00-11:00 AM – Non-Residents – May 10, 2023 9:00-11:00 AM – Whitehall Administration Building
Monday- Friday: 12:00 PM-8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
Holidays: 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
Season Pass Rates
|Admission Type||Whitehall Borough|
|Adult Pool Pass |
|Junior Pool Pass |
(age 17 & Under)
|Senior Pool Pass |
3 Individuals in the Same Household
|Family Pass Basic|
2 Adults & 2 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Family Pass Premium|
2 Adults & 3 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Family Pass Plus|
2 Adults & 4 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Family Pass Max|
2 Adults & 5 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Children Under 3||FREE||FREE|
|Lost ID Fee||$15.00||$15.00|
|Admission Type||Daily Rate|
Daily Admission (1 Person)
|Whitehall Residents |
Daily Admission After 5PM (1 Person)
|Non-Resident||Daily Admission Not Permitted*|
*A Whitehall resident 18 years of age or older may pay the daily admission rate for up to two (2) non-residents who accompany them.
- Children ages 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult family member.
- The Borough is currently not accepting private pool party applications at this time.