Whitehall Borough Pool is excited to reopen for the 2023 season!
POOL PASS SALES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER DECISIONS CAN BE MADE AT THE JUNE 7, 2023 COUNCIL MEETING.
Necessary documentation for Online Pool Passes:
- Name and birthdate of all patrons
- Photo of all patrons
- Proof of Residency
- Credit Card Information
NOTICE: Baldwin Township Residents must submit a separate application for each individual applicant.
Please allow 24-48 hours for application processing.
Other Important Dates
- Discount period for Whitehall Residents will run from April 1-May 28 – $10 off Individual Passes and $25 off Family Passes
- Regular pricing will run from May 30-June 30
- Pool Passes will not be sold after July 1
Monday- Friday: 12:00 PM-8:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
Holidays: 12:00 PM-6:00 PM
Season Pass Rates
|Admission Type||Whitehall Borough|
|Adult Pool Pass |
|Junior Pool Pass |
(age 17 & Under)
|Senior Pool Pass |
3 Individuals in the Same Household
|Family Pass Basic|
2 Adults & 2 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Family Pass Premium|
2 Adults & 3 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Family Pass Plus|
2 Adults & 4 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Family Pass Max|
2 Adults & 5 Minors (Ages 17 & under)
|Children Under 3||FREE||FREE|
|Lost ID Fee||$15.00||$15.00|
|Admission Type||Daily Rate|
Daily Admission (1 Person)
|Whitehall Residents |
Daily Admission After 5PM (1 Person)
|Non-Resident||Daily Admission Not Permitted*|
*A Whitehall resident 18 years of age or older may pay the daily admission rate for up to two (2) non-residents who accompany them.
- Children ages 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult family member.
- The Borough is currently not accepting private pool party applications at this time.