Lap Swimming Rules
Lap Swimming will be permitted in the Activity part of the Swimming Pool during specified hours. Daily from 12:00PM – 12:30PM and Monday through Friday from 5:00PM-6:00PM.
- Do not cut under or through the lap lanes. This is dangerous.
- Lap lanes are for continuous lap swimming only.
- Do not hang on lane lines.
- To enter an occupied lane, stand in the corner of the lane until all other swimmers are aware of your presence.
- Split the lane when there are two swimmers per lane – one swimmer on the left and one swimmer on the right. Two swimmers may circle swim if they both agree.
- Circle swim when there are 3 or more swimmers per lane – swimming on the right side of the lane in a counterclockwise motion, staying near the lane line.
- Ask staff for assistance if needed.
Lifeguards are authorized to prohibit lap swimming of any person violating these rules.